Our webinar recording and resources are now available.
COVID, Climate Change and Equity: Challenges, Connections and Opportunities for Multi-solving
On June 23rd 10:00 – 11:30AM SHIFT Collaborative hosted this webinar on behalf of the BC Climate and Health Network. The session featured presentations and a panel discussion with four leaders, experts and change-makers working to ‘multi-solve’ for equity, health and well-being and climate change.
Watch this video recording at Vimeo, or below.
- Climate Interactive: Tools for multi-solving for COVID-19, Climate Change and Equity: https://www.climateinteractive.org/tools/systems-thought-leadership/
- Climate Interactive: COVID integarted recovery plans that multisolve for economic recovery, equity and climate change. https://www.climateinteractive.org/ci-topics/great/
- Slides, Cheryl Teelucksingh: Centering Envionmental Justice & Equity (PDF)
- Slides, Lisa Helps: The Victoria Call to Action (PDF)
- Slides, Elizabeth Sawin: Multisolving – addressing COVID-19, Climate Change and Inequity in an Integrated Way (PDF)
- Slides, Courtney Howard: Climate, Covid, and Planetary Health (PDF)
Dr. Elizabeth Sawin
Co-Director and Co-Founder of Climate Interactive
Dr. Courtney Howard
Board President of Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment (CAPE) and Emergency Physician
Dr. Cheryl Teelucksingh
Dr. Cheryl Teelucksingh, Author of Claiming Space: Racialization in Canadian Cities and Professor of Sociology at Ryerson University
Mayor Lisa Helps
Mayor of City of Victoria