SHIFT Collaborative is a worker cooperative that helps different sectors and organizations work better together to address some of the most complex and deeply entrenched social and environmental challenges of our time.
Drawing on extensive experience designing and facilitating collaboration and engagement for systems change, SHIFT Collaborative harnesses leading thinking and practices for powerful results.
The team is made up of passionate and experienced leaders, strategists, facilitators and innovators that have worked on issues ranging from social connectedness and inclusion to food security, climate change, and public health, to name a few. For over a decade we have worked together to support people and groups make meaningful change on the real-world issues we all care about.
We utilize practices, tools, and frameworks from various disciplines to leverage systems change, foster social innovation, invite multi-sector collaboration, and optimize strategic impact.
What we bring
- A wealth of relevant experience and examples
- Breakthrough techniques, processes and strategies
- Tools, resources and connections
- Enthusiasm, energy, humour and insight
- Willingness to be vulnerable and learn together
- Established relationships with communities and organizations working on the ground
- Deep understanding of how systems work in B.C.
What you bring
- Knowledge that something needs to change
- Desire to have greater impact
- Willingness to stretch and grow
- Commitment of time, energy and resources
- Embedded knowledge, experience, insight, and relationships
- Create a safe space for breakthrough conversations and action
- Illuminate the underlying patterns at play to create lasting change
- Shift the way we think, work and create change together
- Increase strategic clarity, shared commitment and alignment
- Experiment, try, fail and try again
- Co-create to arrive at new, unexpected outcomes
Partner with us
If you are a practitioner looking for ways to partner to create systems change, we’d love to hear from you.
Join the team
We don’t have any active postings right now, but we love to meet like-minded professionals, so if you’re interested in helping us shift to a better world, feel free to send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file.